Adding Value in Due Diligence
Construction Progress Monitoring
Construction Cost Analysis
Physical Needs Assessments
PML & Seismic Risk Assessment
Environmental Site Assessments
DUE diligence is essential in the real estate lending or acquisition process. At IPA, we know that the real estate financial community relies upon qualified consultants in order to make sound lending and investment decisions. We understand the critical requirement to provide accurate, timely and cost effective information in support of this decision making process.
Our clients prefer our service because of our ability to quickly respond to questions and turn projects around. While report delivery two weeks from the date of inspection is typical, we very often provide faster turnaround. Let us know what you need. Our project managers and engineers are all experienced and available for follow up. No need to go through layers of management just to get a question answered. Other reasons that our clients prefer our service:
- All due diligence assignments are performed by licensed professionals or individuals with engineering degrees and extensive related experience.
- All due diligence reports are written by the individual completing the field work. Details of the inspection go into the report.
- IPA can provide standardized or customized reports, depending upon client requirements.
- IPA offers quality services at competitive fees by minimizing project direct and overhead expenses.
- IPA has the capacity and flexibility to meet quick response deadlines.
- Single source for engineering and environmental consulting services increases efficiency and level of coordination to minimizes inconvenience to property occupants.